Thursday, January 27, 2011

Deep thoughts, by Alexis

Last week I took the kids to Kidtown (gym's playplace for kids) while I went to beautiful Yoga.  After decrunching my body I went to pick up the kids.  While they were getting on their plethera of cold gear the girls who were watching the kids came up to me and said, "Alexis is so cute!  She told me that when I die I will go to heaven and see Jesus."  I felt a combination of giggles and pride at my little three year old.  I told them about a kick she was on about six months ago.  She looked at me in all seriousness and said, "Mom . . . when I die, I'm going to New York City and seeing your grandma."  Bahahaha.  Hmmmm.  OK then.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

That is so cute, what a funny girl!
Kidtown...tears.
Yoga...tears.
You....more tears :(

Unknown said...

Your house is so cute! It's been so good to see you so much lately! When should we get together again!!!!