Jacob turned 11 this year. I feel like he is growing up so fast and I can't make it stop. He is interested in computer programming and Minecraft. He keeps getting faster in the pool. He has an arm! He loves to read and sometimes reads for two or three hours before bed. He's having deep conversations. We are so blessed that he came to our family. Love you J!
 |
| The cake looked terrible, but it was one of the tastiest cakes I have ever made. |
 |
| What a stud. |
Jacob had a party with his friends at a pizza place. After pizza Wayne took the boys to see Thor 2. Jacob said, "It was epic!" His friends were incredibly generous. It was a good day.
While the boys were at the movie Alexis and I went to the salon and were pampered with a pedicure. Alexis also had a manicure.
 |
| Alexis was over the moon! She had them paint snowflakes on her fingers. |
No comments:
Post a Comment