I must be crazy. I signed up to run the Charlottesville half marathon tomorrow. It starts at 7:30 a.m. and should take a couple of hours. I don't know what it is when I see the race signs. It's like an itch that just won't go away. I'm nervous because it's very hilly. They make no qualms when they say it's a challenging course. I'm just glad that I'm not running the marathon. Maybe next year :).
Jacob has an Easter Party today at one of his friend's house. Tomorrow, after the race, we're going to a Family Housing picnic and Easter Egg Hunt. The fire station also has character day tomorrow. We'll see if we make it. Sunday, we're having Easter Dinner with a whole bunch of friends and I'm also singing I Know That My Redeemer Lives in sacrament meeting. I hope it sounds good. I'm feeling VERY rusty. Whenever I sing Jacob asks me to, "Please stop singing!". Is that a sign?
Wayne's on call today. He won't be getting home until 10 or 11 tonight. He's working in the ER.
Trevor's calling, better run.
Week of September 16th, 2021
4 years ago

1 comment:
Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»
Post a Comment