Saturday, April 01, 2006

10 Miler




Well, it's done! I ran the Charlottesville 10 miler this morning. There were so many people and the weather was beautiful. I think that I'm a little sunburned. I always sweat off the sunscreen. I wanted to finish in 90 minutes. I came pretty close, 91:16. The hills did me in at the end, but it was so much fun to run with friends. Wayne and the boys were cheering me on at the start and finish. Here's a picture at the finish line.


Wayne and I are going on a date at 2:00 today. We're going to try out some Indian Cuisine at a very popular restaurant here called Milan. I'm not too fond of Indian food, but suggested it since they have a lunch buffet that I can pick and choose things. That, and Wayne LOVES Indian food.

I think I may run at least a half marathon by the end of summer. It's such good motivation for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go on your race!!!

Congratulations!