We've sure had a crazy day. Jacob decided that he wanted to get in the shower today. Everytime he gets in the shower he hates it. He despises water dripping in his eyes. Wayne was the lucky one to wash him. He absolutely flipped out when he had to wash his hair. He screamed and screamed and woke up Trevor from his long nap (he was only asleep for about 30 minutes). He probably woke up our entire building. We were finally able to calm him down and dress him for church. Trevor's a piece of cake right now compared to our little opinionated boy. It doesn't matter what time church starts, it's hard to get there on time. Well, today we were on time!! Jacob doesn't mosey around the fact that he does not want to go to Primary although he seems to like it once he gets there. Today the music leader was teaching about repentance. Jacob (in front of all of Junior Primary) said, "Yah, today I freaked out when I was in the shower and . . . . I'm sorry about that." He is so funny!! We love him so much! I wish he wasn't testing his independence so much right now.
Trevor was exhausted through church today (since he didn't get a great nap). He's starting to eat so much more food. He LOVES it. He is our little eater!! He downed about three carrots and some mashed potatoes today. He would eat forever if I let him.
It looks like Pathology is the specialty!! Love it!
Week of September 16th, 2021
4 years ago

2 comments:
Is that final? Pathology?
So funny that Jacob recognized his behavior and realized it wasn't the best. Believe me I know what you are going through! We have one of those fits every time Q thought she should be doing something I currently am... like turning on a light or something. Whatever!!!
Talk to you soon!
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
Post a Comment