I'm guessing that tonight was our last Trunk or Treat in Virginia. Who knows, we may stay here for residency and I would be happy, but my premature guess is that we'll be somewhere in the west . . . maybe even the midwest. First, the trunk or treat. Jacob was a lion and Trevor was a dragon. They are so cute! Jacob has been awake since three o'clock this morning (of course, just wanting mom) and you would have never known it tonight. His eyes were huge as he saw all of the candy. Ironically he had his first dental appointment today. I was thinking about those nice clean teeth as he was eating candy after candy. I think we capped it at four or five pieces (I hope). The treats are up high, the boys are in bed and I'm exhausted.
Here is a picture for your viewing enjoyment!!
3 comments:
SO CUTE!!!! The picture of your apartment made me a little homesick for all my Virginia friends. I miss you guys!
those are the cutest little costumes!! halloween sounded like it was a success too. Nicole was a pumpkin during the day and Snow White at night. she was adorable!
You guys look so cute!
I'm interested to see where you end up!
Post a Comment