These are the stairs that lead to my basement. They are incredibly slippery when you have socks on. Yesterday I lost my footing at the top of the stairs and fell from the top to the bottom. As I was plummeting down I was able to turn on my left side, thus stretching my left shoulder which was parallel to my body as I was free falling. I think I'm going to be black and blue from my left armpit all the way down to my left calf. Jacob was at the bottom of the stairs. His eyes were as big as apricots. He said, "Are you ok?" He then proceeded to take his bat to the stairs and beat them up. The baby is moving and is fine. I'm glad I didn't land on my stomach. It's amazing how your body reacts in those moments.
I took a little trip to the outlet malls with the boys yesterday too. I know, I know, I'm crazy, but the summer sales are on! I needed to get a wardrobe for Jacob for next summer and I had absolutely nothing for the baby. I was excited to find a bunch of stuff at Gap, Gymboree, Carters, and The Childrens Place. I was able to get so many adorable clothes at about 50 - 75% off! I LOVE those sales!
I'm going to bring the baby home in one of these outfits.

5 comments:
I'm so glad you're okay after that fall! What a good son that Jacob is for standing up for you against them, too. How cute! The outfits are adorable. Can you believe you're going to have a girl! I'm so excited for you.
I have goose-bumps all over. I can not begin to tell you how much that scared me.
I think I had better come help you. You obviously can not be trusted on stairs...I hope Jacob taught them a lesson.
As for the great sales...I think I'd better come join you! I wish I could wear cute stuff like that!
I am glad you're ok!
Those stairs look pretty brutal!You're not going down stairs for adleast a little while, right?
Yikes! Did you go to the Dr. afterwards or just have Dr. Dad check you out? How fun to be thinking about what the baby will come home in. That is one of my favorite parts of getting ready!
I am so so glad that you are all right after a fall like that. I am glad that Jacob was able to teach the stairs a lesson! The outfits look super cute! I love picking out the take home outfit!
Post a Comment