Sunday, July 08, 2007

Six months along

This is very out of the ordinary for me. People have been asking me how big I'm getting . . . and I'm getting big. Faster than the first two, but that's how it goes, right? I had Wayne take a picture of me today. I'm 24 weeks this week and have my first doctor appointment with my new doctor this week. I hope it goes well. This baby is psyco crazy in my stomach. There are a lot of times that I can't sleep because she's kicking and performing acrobats.



Jacob has been talking about a particular commercial for the past year. It is better batter baseball. He has been asking for it forever. So, yesterday we took a random trip to Toys R Us and bought it for him. Trevor loves basketball, so I bought him a Little Tykes basketball stand and ball. The problem is that they both love better batter baseball. Jacob is so good about taking turns, but Trevor is two and doesn't want to take turns. It has been a battle royal, but it has been so much fun seeing them so happy (when they aren't fighting over it).

7 comments:

S. said...

Hey--good to see pictures of the boys and congratulations on being six months along--we didn't even know you were expecting! On our end, Kristin is due any day now with daughter #3. Best wishes from the Goodwins and tell Wayne I said hi-

-Scott

Rivka said...

Maybe it's a girl thing! This little one has been much more active at night and is definitely more of a kicker than Jack ever was. You look great, by the way. Are you starting to feel better at all? It sounds like you're out and about so I hopw that means yes.

Kara Klc said...

I don't have any experience being pregnant with a boy but Nikki was always kicking and rolling. Even in the ultrasound video she was constantly moving. I love little girls though!!

teamstowell said...

You look amazing! And amen to those girls in utero!! The stories I could tell you!! Enjoy every minute...at least for now, she can entertain herself. Let us know how the dr. apt goes. Hug hug and luv.

Anonymous said...

My girl is WIGGLY too! I wonder when she rests because she is always moving! Fun... we'll have to active girls together. :-) By the way... YOU LOOK GREAT! You're so tiny. If you are ever feeling huge, just check out "BIG MAMA" over here! haha

Amanda said...

I hope you're feeling well. I've saved you one of the Friends and Fam coupons. I'll either mail it, or I could even give it to you in person since we'll be moving up there before the thing even starts. I'll be transferring to the Marketplace Mall Gap when we move there too, so more discounts to come!

Rufener Family said...

Hey Haley, You look so amazing! I hear you on the girl thing, Sarae was always moving and kicking I could see foot prints every once in a while! Even in ultra sound it took them forever to finally say yes its a girl! Kadin, there was not question that he was a boy! Good Luck with everything! And did I mention that you look amazing.