We also went to the ward christmas party on Saturday. It was a pajama party. The kids had a good time eating doughnuts and hot chocolate. When Santa Clause came into the room Trevor started running towards him. I thought he might be nervous, but he was stoked! Jacob was perfect and stood in line to wait his turn. Trevor tried to push right to the front. I was finally able to get him to hold still while standing in front of Santa, but behind the child who was next in line (where the parents were taking pictures). Trevor changes his mind what he wants for Christmas every time he's asked. It started with a transformer and yesterday he told Santa he wanted a Lightning McQueen.
It's snowing like crazy. We've loved having Wayne's parents here for the week. They leave tomorrow morning. Hopefully they can make their flight and get out of here. I'm not sure that will be happening if the weather continues like this.

4 comments:
Haley,
She looks so sweet in her little dress. I also loved the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in the background. That show keeps me sane, sad to say.
She is just so cute, and we miss you guys like crazy!
Ali
I copied your map on my blog! I've been wanting something like that---so great :)
So sweet. What a little angel.
The way that the light hits Alexis makes it look like she has teeth! It took me a second to figure it out. She is so sweet.
Post a Comment