We made paper snowmen today. Here's a picture of J's. T decided to play with toys instead.
Yesterday was Jacob's birthday party. Whew. I'm glad that it was fun and that it is done. He had so much fun with all of his friends. Everyone was so generous and he and Trevor have been playing with his new toys all day.
Alexis started to smile. It still takes a lot of coaxing, but I caught a picture of it.
Jacob held Alexis the other day while I got him a drink. She totally fell asleep! So sweet! Jacob kept telling me to please take her because her breath smelled like sour milk -- not so sweet.
My little Trevor is growing into a full blown toddler. The other day Jacob was playing with a foam sword in the basement. He accidently hit Trevor with it (at least he said it was an accident). Well, Trevor is always walking around with cars in his hands. He screamed and wacked Jacob in the head with one of the cars. He left a huge welt on his forehead. They were both screaming forever. BOYS!
Wayne is finishing up his rotation on the MICU. Every three days he has to work a 27 hour shift. I'm happy that he'll be on vacation Tuesday! Yay!

7 comments:
I'm feeling your pain! Burke is on peds surgery, Q2 call and the only one on call this weekend. He hasn't been home since Friday morning and I'm hoping he doesn't have to spend tonight (Sunday) there as well. Poor guys!
The pic of Jacob holding Alexis is adorable!
p.s. I love your visitor map! I'm stealing your idea!
Too cute! Love, love, love the picture of Alexis smiling! The boys are cracking me up. Erik is enamored with his other new little cousin (Samantha) and wants to know if he can babysit her yet.
Her smile is beautiful!
So cute!! I bet the boys just love Alexis! And just so you know, my sister who has 3 GIRLS, has had similiar incidents, but it's the hitting on the head with a barbie or something.
That story about Jacob and Trevor cracks me up!! Such a cute picture of Lexie though. I love it when they smile.
Wow! I love the pictures! I can't wait to see everyone! You look so great already...where did that baby weight go? Oh yeah, you didn't have any.
Post a Comment