Friday, December 14, 2007

Early Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa Ormsby




The boys were so excited to learn that we would be celebrating an early Christmas with grandpa and grandma Ormsby while they were visiting us. Yesterday was the big day. Now they can't wait until Christmas!

We also tried on Alexis's blessing dress. She'll be blessed this coming Sunday.


This is a picture of Alexis last Sunday. Isn't she so cute!

6 comments:

Ali Jones said...

Lexi's blessing dress is adorable! I wish we could be there

Jaime said...

Look how on top of it you are! Her dress is amazing, can't wait to see it close up!

Rivka said...

She's beautiful, Haley!

Kara Klc said...

That's so fun that you guys were able to do an early Christmas. I wonder how early Jacob will be getting up on Christmas this year!

Kara Klc said...

That's so fun that you guys were able to do an early Christmas. I wonder how early Jacob will be getting up on Christmas this year!

Lynn said...

She is so cute! I love the blessing dress. I think the long dresses are just so cute!