Monday, December 31, 2007

I worry about this


What would you do?!?!? These are NOT my children, but I could definitely see this happening.

4 comments:

Ali Jones said...

I would die!!! I think that is one instance where I would beat my child. NO not really, but I would consider it

Rivka said...

If my current outburst of laughter is any indication I think all hopes of disciplining would be out the window! I do think, however, that a future discussion with the little one about various methods of retaliation would be entirely appropriate!

Does this reaction make me a bad mother?

teamstowell said...

No Riv, that's why you're cool.

But this is just another reason why being a mom is the hardest job in the world: Do you think the Trump ever had to deal with this in the board room?

Katie said...

I am going to laugh all night. Love YOu!