Tomorrow is my ten year anniversary. Ten years!! When did that happen? Am I really that old? People seem to think that I'm too young to have three kids and when they find out I've been married for 10 years they quickly ask me how old I was when I was married. I just laugh and say 14. Not really, I was 19. Marrying Wayne was the best decision I ever made. Here are ten things that I love about him (in no particular order outside of the first one).
1. He is my best friend, my rock, and is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
2. He loves me enough to stay up and take care of things after being awake for 30 hours when I'm not feeling well. He can truly sense my needs and if I need him he comes running. I really mean that, running.
3. He makes me laugh. He is hilarious. That is something I loved from the beginning.
4. He loves me more than himself.
5. He watches chick flicks with me. Although there was a time when I was totally into The Bachelor and he said he would rather cut off his arm and eat his own toe jam than watch that show with me. :)
6. He pampers me and spoils me rotten!
7. He is a wonderful father to our three most precious gifts.
8. He has a strong testimony. Thankfully because he hasn't made it to church much this year with his crazy work schedule.
9. He is incredibly intelligent. Don't roll your eyes, babe! It's true! Not only is he smart, he is ambitious and pushed his way through undergrad, medical school, and currently residency.
10. He loves nice clothes. He loves to look nice. He loves to be active with me. He ran me in the last eight miles of my last marathon. It was like seeing an angel when I saw him there ready to cheer me on and run with me until the end. I needed that.
I could go on and on. I love you, Wayne! Happy Anniversary! Here's to the next 10 years. Maybe on our 20th we can celebrate in Maui!
Week of September 16th, 2021
4 years ago

8 comments:
YEAH! Happy Anniversary. Wayne is an awesome guy but you are not so shabby yourself missy!!
LUV YA!
awww...Happy Aniv! Hope you guys have a wonderful time tonight, I'll see you later!
Congrats, the fam looks great!
10 years!!! Wow, I'm going on 3 and I feel like it's been forever. I always get asked how old I was when we got married too.
It's funny that Wayne says that about "The Bachelor" because it pretty much describes exactly how Ben feels about that show!
Congrats, you two! Funny, we hope to celebrate our 20th in Maui, too. :)
Congrats Haley! Hope your day is wonderful!
Congrats!! That is a huge milestone!!
Post a Comment