Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Photos

Here are some photos from today. Lexi was being so cute eating her oatmeal this morning. I just want to eat her up. Jacob took the last picture of her. If you look closely you can see her two little bottom teeth.




I was chasing Trevor around trying to take his picture and while doing so Jacob said, "Mom, you can take my picture." I snapped a quick shot (he is totally into picture taking nowadays) and continued to bribe Trevor to smile. I finally caught a cute picture.



Wayne starts vacation tomorrow! Oh how we need this little getaway. Ali and Eric are coming back tomorrow evening and stay until Saturday. We'll take off on Sunday and stay until Wednesday. Thursday, Wayne and I are going to see Wicked. Friday and Saturday will be spent moving to a three bedroom townhome (we are currently in a two bedroom) and Wayne will have a few days left of vacation before he needs to go back to the hospital.

6 comments:

Maren said...

It sounds like you will have a great few weeks. I love Wicked!!! I'm sure you will too.

Michelle said...

I can't believe she has teeth! What a cutie! Actually they are all adorable! I have been saying we're going to go see wicked since we moved here! (That was 3 years ago.) I'm still dying to go!

Scarehaircare said...

Too cute, Lauren now knows the name of her NY cousins after visiting your blog daily. :)

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE PHOTOS! I love your family!

Jaime said...

Cute pictures, Haley! Love that last one with Lexi looking on.

Jules said...

Your kids are adorable! Hey, we are going to be up there July 4th weekend for B and A's baby blessing. Are you guys going to be around? We would love to see you!