Thursday, May 22, 2008

Jacob's preschool graduation

Check out this handsome boy. I am one proud mama. Yesterday was his preschool graduation. I can't believe how much he has grown up this past year. As we were driving away from the school he said, "Mom, I'm sad." I asked him why and he said, "because this isn't my school anymore. I can't come and play here anymore."




He is so ready for kindergarten. I hope he loves it as much as he has loved preschool.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

i love pk's graduations! So fun! ready to run at 5:45am saturday? I'm tired just thinking about it! (and excited!)

Kara Klc said...

I can't get over how much he is changing and growing! He looks so tall. Crazy that he is starting kindergarten.

Scarehaircare said...

I'm starting to be able to see what he'll look like as an adult. He's growing fast!

Anonymous said...

He looks so grown up and... a lot like his dad! Can you believe that our babies are starting kindergarten this fall?!?!

Unknown said...

I can't belive how big Jacob is! Q is just now graduating this week!