Utahns turned Virginians turned New Yorkers, Minnesotans to Oregonians and back to Utah. We love to travel and be together. Our adventure as it unfolds.
Friday, May 09, 2008
Sitting, teething, and crawling?!?
Well, she's not crawling yet, but she's up on her knees rocking. I can't believe that she's doing this at six months! I'm not ready for her to move around. I've loved having her sit in one place. That's the funny thing, she's only been sitting up for the last week. It cracks me up that she's trying to crawl now too. Oh, and to complete the triple threat, her first tooth popped through a few days ago. This little missy is going to be into everything and I love her to pieces!
OH, she is so so cute! I love those pictures of her. I can't believe that she is getting on her knees. Megan will just have to watch from the side lines.
6 comments:
It's so crazy how much older they look when they are sitting up. Hopefully she'll hold off for a while with the crawling though!
OH, she is so so cute! I love those pictures of her. I can't believe that she is getting on her knees. Megan will just have to watch from the side lines.
Love, love, love those blue eyes! Sorry we missed you. Ugh on the trip over, you are so brave to do it by yourself.
I can't believe how fast and how big she's getting...just as cute as ever!
She is so stinkin' cute! She'll be walking before you know it... a little different from Trevor I guess!
She is so cute!!!!
It was so good to talk to you the other day! Thanks so much for calling! We need to get together soon!
Post a Comment