Utahns turned Virginians turned New Yorkers, Minnesotans to Oregonians and back to Utah. We love to travel and be together. Our adventure as it unfolds.
Wow!
whoa! You guys are hot!!
Wow - you've got the moves! What a cute couple! :-)
so funny! i love your hot dance moves!
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I loved it.
Cami, I want to view your blog! Please send me an invite haleyormsby@yahoo.com
awesome! Love it.
bahahahahaha i just peed my pants
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Wow!
whoa! You guys are hot!!
Wow - you've got the moves! What a cute couple! :-)
so funny! i love your hot dance moves!
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I loved it.
Cami, I want to view your blog! Please send me an invite haleyormsby@yahoo.com
awesome! Love it.
bahahahahaha i just peed my pants
Post a Comment