Trevor, I love you so much! You are so much fun. I love having conversations with you. A few Sunday's ago you escaped from nursery (again) and ran down the hall calling for me and dad. When you saw someone you knew you said, "I don't know what she's thinking (she, being your mom)". When someone came to get me out of Relief Society you grabbed onto me and said you were ready to go home. I told you that I had to play the closing song before we could leave. You told me that I couldn't because it was dangerous. I stifled a giggle and asked why. You said, "cause, you could hit your head!" Something I've never thought about before and frankly, I'm still trying to figure out how that could possibly happen.
You are so cuddly and I love it. As soon as you see me lay on the couch you run and sit in the crevice behind my knees. It first began when Lexi was a baby and I would feed her. It quickly became and has continued to be your special spot.
You love to wrestle with Dad. It is your favorite.
We love you so much. Happy third birthday

4 comments:
He is so cute, what funny little comments. We can't wait to see you guys soon!!!!!!
Such a cute boy! Glad you found your camera!!
*missed you at church :)
You have the cutest birthday ideas! I love the cupcakes!!! Happy Birthday Trevor!
You have the cutest birthday ideas! I love the cupcakes!!! Happy Birthday Trevor!
Post a Comment