I finished my last long run yesterday. Now it is time to taper! I can't believe that the marathon is only one month away. I ran three 20 milers during this training period. When I first printed my training schedule (courtesy of Runners World) I wondered why I had to run three 20 milers, but I feel like I was able to pace myself better, fuel better, and enjoy it more. In my head it's easier to think that the marathon is just an additional six miles. We'll see what happens.
Wayne and I went on a lunch date yesterday. We love Bugaboo Steak house. I love being able to talk to my best friend. There are a lot of HUGE decisions that we need to make in terms of career choice in the next six months. Where to move next. Where the best place is for our family. What specialty is best. I feel like we just made these decisions and are facing them again. It's not bad just big.
Trevor is almost potty trained! I never thought the day would come.
Week of September 16th, 2021
4 years ago

3 comments:
I read in awe as I thought "That extra six miles to you is TWO 5Ks to me. I am so nervous to finish one this weekend. I still haven't run the entire thing w/out breaks.
I am so behind in training right now. I ccan't wrap my mind around 20 mile long runs.
So.....what are you deciding about career choice and moving? :)
Yippy!! You're such an inspiration!! I can't wait to hear all about your race!!
Hugs for T! We're so proud of you!
Way to go!!! You are a hot running babe!!! Be sure to blog about your race!! Good luck!
PS.. one marathon was enough for me. I am way impressed!
Post a Comment