Sunday, September 21, 2008

Me and my girl

Sweet Lexi. She just wants to be with the boys. She crawls to the screen door and watches them play. Sadly, the screen has been opened a few times while she's been leaning against it and she topples over onto the cement porch. My heart just breaks looking at her little scraped up face. I love you baby girl!



We moved to a three bedroom townhome three months ago. Here's a pic of the living area. I was ecstatic to get a new table! We completely outgrew our old one. The benefits of a growing family!

6 comments:

Nelly said...

So cute- both little Lexi and your new 3 bdrm. We are outgrowing our table too- remember how you didn't even have room for a table in your first apt. in Copeley? But, you were so nice and invited us over for dinner when we first moved in! What a great friend you are!

Suzanne said...

White couches with boys! You are one brave mama! -Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Wow - she looks so grown up and I still haven't met her. So sad. You two are adorable together. She looks like your mini-me. :-)

Jaime said...

awww...she's still so cute!

Shane and Myra - Est. 9/9/99 said...

WOW! Look at her big BLUE eyes! What a cute girl! Good luck when she's a teen! I LOVE your new townhome! CUTE CUTE!

Jen Richards said...

Haley! How are you? We need to get together soon. I just wanted to say how beautiful both you and Lexi look in these pictures. Hope you are doing well :)