I hate wearing my glasses. I feel like a slighly drunken woman on stilts. It's obvious that I always wear my contact lenses. So when I came down with pink eye I begrudingly wore my glasses for two days and then it showed up in my other eye! So here I am with my cute little baby because I think she's just adorable.
Here are more pictures of Halloween. Wayne ran around like crazy at work so that he could be home for Halloween dinner. We had so much fun. I made a mummy calzone (courtesy of familyfun.com), breadsticks, and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. We were sick afterwards! YUM

5 comments:
Sorry about the pink eye. I had that a few years back and couldn't shake it and ended up getting it 4 times. I finally had to wear glasses for 2 weeks and buy all new make-up and contacts.
That mummy calzone looks tasty. I'll have to look that one up for next year.
The calzone is AWESOME!! I am so doing that next year!!
Oh, the pink eye! Do I have stories for pink eye(s). It loves to taunt me every once in a while, but I haven't seen the old guy in a while. It sucks!! Hope you are feeling better soon! -Suzanne
What a fun mom you are. Your kiddos are so lucky. I am so boring. I like to tell myself that when Hannah is old enough to care I will do fun things like this. The calzone looks amazing!! I am impressed.
That calzone turned out so cute! Sorry about the pink eye, I'm dealing with my own "ailment" too right now. It sucks
Fancy calzone--very impressive!
Sorry about the pink eye.
It seems like Halloween was a big hit at your house:)
Post a Comment