I'm so excited to post our new family picture.
Andrew took them while we were in Utah. We were lucky enough to have him take the pictures of Wayne's side of the family and mine. Of course the day we had scheduled to take the pictures of Wayne's family it rained and rained. Thankfully Wayne's brother ownes an office building and we were able to take them in the lobby. We took my side of the family pictures the next day and it was nice out. So we were able to get our family picture taken outside. We're getting this baby printed and up above the piano. Andrew, do you want to take our pictures in Palmyra next fall? Just an open invitation :).

9 comments:
I love them! They look great. I looked through Andrews blog and I really like his stuff. I need to get some family pics done!!
I have to agree I think they look just amazing!! Andrew and I are hoping to make it out there while you guys are still there. I'm glad that Wayne is doing a chief year because it will probably be that year! Who knows he could probably do a bunch of family pics while we're there so we could write off a portion of the trip :)
They look so good!
I..am..slow! I was looking at the big family picture thinking it was the Rytting side. I was like "who are these people?" I feel dumb!
Great pics!
-Suzanne
Haley! Looks great! You guys are so cute!
Great family photo! I love that often communicate via blog (although we live pratically down the road from each other). We need to get together soon :)
You guys belong on the wall of the photography studio, where people get all hopeful that their picture will turn out THAT good. Haley, I LOVE your hair. And I'm starting to doubt that you REALLY had all three kids -- you don't look it. Very suspicious...:)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your family photo! Such a great pic!
I love the family pictures! Darling family.
Post a Comment