Yes, yesterday was my birthday. I've got to say it was a little strange to say that I'm 30 years old. I know it's just another day and I'm fine with it, but moving to the next decade is just a little . . . weird.
Wayne actually had the day off! We had so much fun at the Fine Art Museum sans kids. Then we headed out to a little restaurant on Park Avenue. I loved being able to eat breakfast for dinner. We ate a slice of cake from the Cheesecake Factory and I'll tell ya, the scale is NOT being nice to me today for it. It was so casual, laid back and great. Thanks for planning it honey.
Week of September 16th, 2021
4 years ago

8 comments:
Happy Birthday Haley!!
Glad you had a great birthday! I was thinking of you. That will be weird to say, "I'm thirty" when the time comes. I know... it's just around the corner. (ugh) I'm not handling this "turning thirty" thing very well. I went out with a bunch of girlfriends last night and was having SO MUCH FUN, until I learned that I was the OLDEST ONE THERE! What?! When did that happen? I was always the youngest of the group. lol :-)
Happy Birthday Haley! Let's party when you visit in Utah again!!!
Happy B-day! Yummy, Cheesecake Factory. ;) You're 30 and FABULOUS!
glad you had a great bday. mmmmmm....cheesecake! the best. Have a great 30th!
I wish I could have gone out and surprised you. It would have been so fun! Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday! The best part is that Wayne had the day off the celebrate with you!
Happy Birthday you crazy kid! Honey, you make 30 look totally awesome, so don't let the number bother you! In fact, I think you look better than when you were 18, so there! Love your guts Hay, and I miss ya! -Suzanne
Post a Comment