Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy birthday to MY honey

My man turned 33 this month! I know I can't do him justice with a blog entry, but I have to try. Here are some reasons why I love you:

Honors his priesthood


Loves his kids


Plays



Is hands on


Takes me to the best places



Loves his girl


and his boys


Is a protector


Is a friend



Can always make me laugh


always makes me feel like his success is also mine


Is a teacher


Is a hottie


Is my best friend


The list can go on and on. I didn't have a picture of you changing a nasty diaper or those sleepless nights with a sick child or newborn baby. Words can't explain how much I appreciate you and love you. Happy birthday!

1 comment:

Scarehaircare said...

Happy Birthday, Brother-In-Love. You make us laugh, too! (Thirdborn still talks about the project you helped him with. I will have to show him the photo. he will be honored to be posted on your blog.