
We woke up this morning at it was already 61 degrees outside! It's going to be in the 70's through the weekend. I love it!! I love not having to put coats on the kids. I love being able to just run outside and play. It just makes me happy :).
Wayne came home at 2:30 yesterday!! Today might be an early day too. I love little surprises! I took the kids to storytime at the library yesterday. Then we had pizza for lunch and went to the playground until just before 2:30. A few minutes after we came home Wayne walked through the door. What a great day!!!
Wayne is still saying Pathology. I think it would be an awesome specialty, but I'm not going to believe anything until he rotates through Peds. He just loves working with kids. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:
What a cute photo!
I certainly miss nice, warm, short sleeve weather this early in the year! VA is great for that!
Post a Comment