Saturday, March 11, 2006

How does the 2nd survive???

Jacob absolutely adores Trevor, but I cannot get him to understand that he's just a baby and he can't play so rough with him. When T's in the swing, J will push him so high that he starts to fall forward (it's a good thing that he's always buckled). I don't know how many times I've had to tell him that it's too high, fast, or hard. I love that he loves his brother and I don't want him to not play with him, so it seems like such a fine line that you tread. He asks, "Mommy, is this too high?" As Trevor is falling out. I put on Baby Mozart this morning so that I could get ready. Trevor loves watching it. All the sudden I hear Trevor crying and went out to find this.

I'm sure Trevor was cracked in the head when he put it around him. Oh well, it happens. The way Trevor's growing I think that he'll be able to just lay on top of Jacob to get his revenge.

Jacob got into trouble yesterday. I told him that he had to take a nap (which absolutely devastates him). He screamed and cried. When I walked down the hall I saw this.

Yes, those are his fingers reaching under the door. He is such a good boy, but he was TIRED yesterday. He's been waking up at 5:30 a.m. for the past few days. Wayne let me sleep when he woke up a little later this morning, 6:15. I slept until 7:15, it was so nice.

I went on a long run this morning. The weather, what can I say?? It is gorgeous.

Well, we're going out in a few minutes for a BBQ and then having some friends over tonight for a fajita bar. It should be fun!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sooo funny! Love Jacob's fingers under the door!

I used to tell Q when G grew up I'd let him pound on her for revenge. Even though he is bigger now, he still gets pounced on... someday!!!!

Have a good day.