Last Saturday I went on a run with a great friend. We're running the C-Ville 10 miler in two weeks now. I can't believe how time flies. We've already been home for five weeks (from our Utah trip). I'm starting to slowly train for the Richmond marathon. It's in November. Does anyone want to run it with me?? It's a beautiful course.
Tomorrow is Wayne's last day on Orthopedic Surgery. He is NOT going to be an Orthopedic Surgeon. He loves the procedures, hates the lifestyle. I'm glad that my hubby wants to see me and the kids and do something other than medicine 24/7. He has an oral test on Wednesday and a written test on Friday. After that, he'll be on his Spring Break! WHHOO!! We're still trying to decide on something fun to do. I think that we may drive to Hershey, PA and go to the Chocolate Factory, Amish Country, and visit Mike and Jess in York. We're still trying to figure it all out.
Jacob woke up yesterday at 4:15 a.m. AND was up all day long. It makes church brutal when he is so tired. Thankfully he fell asleep during Sacrament Meeting. He actually went to Primary and class without much of a fuss (which is huge for us).
Trevor is growing and growing. We've moved him from his infant car seat to a regular one. His feet were hanging over the edge of the infant carseat. He's more fun everyday. He loves to talk to his hands and watch them move.
We took the kids swimming at the warm water pool on Saturday. We had a blast! Jacob and Trevor loved it.
I forgot, Wayne got a new calling yesterday. He's the Valiant 9 teacher. It's going to be interesting juggling Trevor since we'll both be teaching the same block.
Here are some recent pics.




2 comments:
Oh, that Trevor has your smile!
Sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope it's nothing major!
We will have to run the NYC Marathon one of these years. I'm hoping to be pregnant when you are running the VA one this fall.
Have a good day!
Tell Wayne that in my ward that class is lovingly referred to as the "Violent 9's"!
Hugs to you!
Post a Comment