



Yesterday was the last day of swim class. Jacob loved it and adored his teacher. He's going to be taking the next session too and when I told him that Bo wasn't going to be his teacher he was so sad. He keeps asking me why Bo isn't going to be his teacher and that he doesn't like his new teacher. I hope he'll do as well with the new teacher. He still doesn't like to get his ears and face wet, although he's much more adventurous with it than he was. You can tell in one of the pictures that the teacher is trying to put his ears in the water and Jacob's fighting it, but he never screamed. He told me a couple days ago that he freaked out at swim class over something or other.
Trevor was such a good sport too. The swim class ran into his bedtime. As long as we were at the pool he was fine, a little antsy, but fine. Hopefully it means that he'll love
to swim too. He was definitely entertainment for a lot of the parents who were watching their kids in the observation deck.
We just found out yesterday that Wayne has Memorial Day off. WHAT, you ask? Yes, he has Memorial Day off. We can't believe it either. The only holidays that he's had off through med school have been Thanksgiving and Christmas (thankfully). We're excited about that.
Yesterday was Wayne's last day at Family Medicine of Albemarle. Dr. Morrata was so complimentary of Wayne. It makes me feel so good. He also apologized to Wayne because he and his wife wanted to have our little family over for dinner, but they have kids graduating and couldn't find a time. It just made us feel good that they would think about us.


2 comments:
Yea for swim lessons. I'd like to do that for Q.
I'm so glad that Wayne has a day off! Have such a good time!
Talk to you soon!
hey I wish that I had taken swimming lessons when i was jacobs age. I love your pictures i miss you guys so much. please come out soon. love you guys too much!! but thats not a bad thing. love your favorite kaysha.
Post a Comment