Utahns turned Virginians turned New Yorkers, Minnesotans to Oregonians and back to Utah. We love to travel and be together. Our adventure as it unfolds.
Friday, October 19, 2007
Pregnancy news
I'm dialated to a four and 50% effaced. Too bad my body isn't in "active" labor. Oh well! The boys have been sick with fevers and coughs, so having a baby at the moment wouldn't be ideal. I must say that I am getting anxious to see this little one.
We had so much fun with you guys! We need to come back soon and meet your little Alexis! I got your email today! Big congratulations! We are so happy for you!
4 comments:
So am I, Haley! Do you have a name yet for this little one? I hope you all get feeling better. Can't wait to hear your news!
I can't wait for the big news!!! GOOD LUCK!
We had so much fun with you guys!
We need to come back soon and meet your little Alexis!
I got your email today! Big congratulations! We are so happy for you!
You have to have had your baby girl by now right?!? I hope everything is going well for you and your fam!
Post a Comment