Monday, October 15, 2007

Should I post this?

I am now 38 weeks pregnant. Jacob took this picture of me. Now, please realize that he is taking the picture from the ground and I am standing up. The angle is the worst -- at least that is what I'm telling myself.

7 comments:

Rivka said...

If that is your worst angle, I am completely envious! You look so great and I'm so excited for you to be almost done. I can't wait to see the little girl! Here's to going early...

Ali Jones said...

You look awesome Haley. As soon as she is born, you'll be back to yourself right away I am sure. There isn't much to go.
Ali

Jaime said...

I'll say it again---you look awesome! See you tonight!

Rufener Family said...

Haley, I must say that you look great! I hope that you are feeling okay! I wish I was there to help! Good luck with everything, only two more weeks to go!

Jules said...

You are so cute! Good luck with everything! It is fun having the opposite sex. It's all so new.

Shane and Myra - Est. 9/9/99 said...

You look SOOOO GOOD! Third baby and still smiling! I wish I was there to help with your boys so you could get some rest.... hang in there beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Yah! You FINALLY look pregnant! I looked like that at five months prego! haha