Thankfully Mom is here. There is no way I would have been able to make it to the ward Trunk or Treat last night and the boys had a blast. Wayne is on long call for three days in a row. Of course they fell on the Trunk or Treat and Halloween. The picture of him and Trevor was taken last Saturday. I'm bummed that he won't be able to see the kids trick or treat this year. I guess it's to be expected intern year.
Week of September 16th, 2021
4 years ago

3 comments:
Just for you who haven't seen baby Alexis in person...that baby is the cutest thing ever, I can verify!
She is so cute. I am excited to go out there. I feel bad that you haven't seen Wayne for a while. Hopefully it will get better soon
Ali
Don't you wish life had a pause button so we could just freeze these moments and enjoy them forever!?
Post a Comment