Saturday, January 26, 2008

Alexis blessing pictures

Thank you, thank you, thank you Shelly for the beautiful pictures of Alexis!

I was worried that she wouldn't fit in her blessing dress much longer. She's officially out of her newborn clothes and has graduated to 3-6 month outfits. I can't believe how fast she's growing up. Just don't grow up too quickly. I love you baby girl!


8 comments:

Kara Klc said...

I can't wait until I can finally meet her! She is so cute.

Ali Jones said...

What cute pictures! She is such a doll.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love her smiles!

Jules said...

ADORABLE!! She looks just like the boys, just more feminine, of course. You guys make cute babies.

Rufener Family said...

She is just so cute in these pictures! I love the blessing dress. And such big smiles! So Cute!

teamstowell said...

She is the sweetest little Alexis I have ever seen! I think she's going to be very smart and intuitive, I can just see it in the pictures. What is her little personality like? We can't wait to meet her!!

Unknown said...

Awe, what a beautiful dress! Such a cute girl!

Shane and Myra - Est. 9/9/99 said...

She is the cuties little gal! I love her smile and such a beautiful dress!!!