Thursday, January 17, 2008

Heaven, they're in heaven






My parents sent the boys new sheet sets for their beds for one of their christmas presents. They know that they are obsessed with anything transportation. If I would have known their response I would have washed the sheets as soon as they opened the present. As soon as Trevor saw it he rolled around his bed stuffing his head into his pillow like he had just delved into thousands of down feathers. Jacob couldn't get enough either. I think he talked for an hour about the much cooler bed and how he needed to call his friends so that they could come over and see the updated do. It was so fun to watch. I don't think I could adequately explain their exitement. Alexis was less than amused and decided to opt for some beauty rest.

I am amazed how fast my little girl grows! She is more than loved! These pictures were taken this morning.


7 comments:

Ali Jones said...

That last picture looks like Trevor. She is darling!! How funny about the boys sheets, I'll have to keep that in mind for one day.

Jaime said...

Boys are funny...refer to my last post! I love, LOVE loVe the pics of Alexis....adorable.

Anonymous said...

Alexis is getting so big, and what a sweet smile.

Kara Klc said...

I'll need to think of cool sheets when we put Nikki into a toddler bed. Who'd have thought? Also, alexis is getting so big and she is so pretty!!

Amanda said...

I can't believe Alexis is already so big! It's funny that your boys loved sheets so much. Maybe you can buy them practical gifts for birthdays and holidays!!

We should get together. I'm working tonight and then on Saturday from 1-5, so I can pretty much go whenever! Let me know.

Heather Jewell said...

Wow, when she smiles she looks like Trevor. Thank you so much for the cookies, they were great.

teamstowell said...

She looks so tiny in her blessing dress...and look what little time does!! She is so beautiful!