Saturday, January 12, 2008

Me and my man


How long have you been together? 10 years May 15th.
How long did you date? We dated for four months -- all through the summer right after high school and his mission.
How old is he? 32. He is almost exactly three years older than me.
Who eats more? He does.
Who said "I love you" first? Wayne.
Who is taller? Wayne -- he's 6'4".
Who sings better? Wayne would say me, but he has a beautiful voice.
Who is smarter? Wayne, hands down. I guess I have some chops in the business field.
Who does the laundry? Me, but he helps fold and put away.
Who does the dishes? I do it most of the time, but if he gets home and there are dishes in the sink that is the first thing he'll do before he eats, sits, sleeps . . . anything -- no complaints, he just does it.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Wayne, we switched the first time I was pregnant and had to sleep on my left side.
Who pays the bills? Me.
Who mows the lawn? Neither -- HOA baby.
Who cooks dinner? Me.
Who is more stubborn? Definitely me, he yields 95% of the time. If there is something he really wants I let him have it :).
Who kissed who first? Wayne -- my mom was across the street at the neighbors house when he brought me home. She didn't think we'd get there that early and hid in the bushes so we couldn't see her (they were sitting on the porch). So funny! It's a good thing it was short and sweet.
Who asked who out? He asked me. We had a BLAST!
Who proposed? Wayne
Who is more sensitive? Hmmm, we are both very sensitive.
Who has more friends? Me -- only because he works so much.
Who has more siblings? Me by one, I have 6. Wayne has 5.
Who are you tagging? Ali, Kara, Kristin, Sarah, and Danielle

3 comments:

S. said...

I always suspected Wayne was taller...

Jaime said...

ahhh...cute. I love the pics on the side BTW.

Shane and Myra - Est. 9/9/99 said...

You guys are the modle couple. Always so healthy and happy. =)