Alexis is such a happy baby! I love her big huge smile.
Week of September 16th, 2021
4 years ago
Utahns turned Virginians turned New Yorkers, Minnesotans to Oregonians and back to Utah. We love to travel and be together. Our adventure as it unfolds.
6 comments:
Awwwww! Give her big kisses and hugs from her Auntie!
How were you ever happy before?
She is so beautiful...we want more!
I love your music. I haven't heard Charlotte Church in some time. I just left the blog up to enjoy the feeling. Miss you!
I can't believe how big she is getting. It's funny how she still doesn't seem real to me because I haven't seen her yet. Hopefully sometime soon though!
I am so sorry I haven't stopped by for so long!
How are you?
I can't believe how big Alexis is! We need to get together soon!
Tell everyone hi!
Don't you love it when they start smiling!
Post a Comment