Monday, January 07, 2008

New Year

Let's see . . . we've been up to a few things since Christmas.

Wayne's work party was Saturday evening. We had a great time! A huge thanks to Katie for coming over to the house. We were able to get the boys to bed before we left, but Alexis would not take a bottle and was a little high maintenance while we were gone. The party was at a country club here. I was surprised how incredibly nice it was. It's been a long time since I've seen tuxedos and gowns. It was fun to get out and we had a blast.

New Year's Eve the kids and I went to the Richardson's for a party. The kids had a ball. I love talking with friends. It was nice to not be by myself. Wayne was working late and got there just in time to get everyone home.

It is 61 degrees today! I think that it is a new high in Rochester. We are eating it up and have been outside a ton. By the weekend it's supposed to be in the 20's again. I'm hoping to get outside for a run before it turns ugly.

Alexis had her two month doctor appointment today. She was a trooper! Trevor, on the other hand, screamed and screamed the entire time we were in the room because he wanted to play with the fabulous train table in the waiting area. Needless to say, I will not be taking him with me to the next appointment. Alexis is now 11 pounds 12ounces. She is 55% in weight and 81% in height. She's growing like a weed. When we brought her home from the hospital she was 6 lbs 9 oz. It's amazing to see the changes that happen in a few short months.

Jacob is back to school and swimming lessons. He really wants to take Karate and I'll be looking into that for him soon.

Oh yes, and lastly, Wayne and I are going to see Wicked when it comes to Rochester in June! We are stoked with our early 10 year anniversary present!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I went and saw Wicked this Spring and loved it!!! As for the weather, I couldn't agree with you more, unfortunately I'm inside all day at my job :( We need to get together again sometime or just have you guys over for dinner.

teamstowell said...

No no no no!! You can't go with out me!! I've been wanting to see it ever since Sarah had Elli listening to the sound track!! Not fair...(tantrum, complete with belly flop and wailing).

Emily said...

Ok, the kids are absolutely beautiful. Your little girl is darling...we need more posts:) Glad to hear that all is going well.