That's right. My baby turned one on the 23rd. Where has the time gone!?! I feel like I turned around and she was pushing buttons and saying "that" and "drink". One of her presents was a baby doll. She threw her arms up into the air and was frantic to grab a hold of it. Dad was too slow in opening the Fort Knox packaging. :) We kept saying, "baby, baby". She looked at us and slowly said, "baby". I couldn't believe it! I got it on video camera too. It was so sweet. She's also been playing with a little V-tech toy that she received. I thought she wouldn't care for it in the slightest, but she has LOVED it. Her brothers have loved it too.
We had red velvet cake with pink frosting. It was good! Lexi LOVED it and tore into it like we were going to take it away. I wasn't thinking how it would dye everything. We just threw her into the sink.





Lexi, I can't believe that you're one! You have been such a joy. You have gorgeous baby blue eyes and rosebud lips. Boy, we're in trouble with you! I love you!
4 comments:
That girl is so cute! I love the picture of her in the sink. Happy Birthday Lexi!
I wish we all lived close again. We coulda had one sweet first b-day girl party for Mariah and Lexi. Maybe we can try for a fabulous sweet 16 party! ;) Tell Wayne Congrats- he'll make a great chief! And Haley, you're my hero- tacking one more year on, and you're excited??? Can I borrow some of your patience?
You are absolutely correct that she is gorgeous with the big blues and the red lips! My friend, Big Trouble comes your way in the teens!! Big Trouble! Happy Birthday to your baby girl! -Suzanne
I can't believe she is one already. It seems like I just saw you at our reunion and you were still pregnant then. Time flies! I'm having mine on Monday!
Post a Comment