Trevor, I love you! You make me laugh everyday.
It seems like we always take these pictures in the basement. So don't look too closely at the mess. It's the basement!
Utahns turned Virginians turned New Yorkers, Minnesotans to Oregonians and back to Utah. We love to travel and be together. Our adventure as it unfolds.
5 comments:
It amazes me when I see pictures of your children how much they look just like you when they are with just you or how much they look Wayne when they are with him. They are a beautiful blend of the 2 of you! Gorgeous pics Hay! -Suzanne
Seriously, I am with you, why do all of the cutest pictures of the kids have to have a mess behind them? That's how I felt with the picture of Nikki on the counter on my blog! Those are so cute though.
Man, that is one hot woman in those pictures! I love you babe, Wayne
Love those pictures! It's fun to see you big Treavor (and Jacob and Lexi) are getting,
Way to kick butt in the Hartford Marathon! I always think of you when I run (not the whole time--don't get freaked out:) I just think--"I have no clue how Haley goes so long!"
Congrats!
And, the couples' massage sounds awesome--I've tried to convince Nathan but to no avail!
Hey! Great to see your blog, and your adorable children! THREE! And you are a marathon-er--I have a few of those in my family...seems crazy to me, but at the same time I want to do one:)
glad to keep in touch!
Post a Comment