Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hail to the Chief, this is not a political monologue

There's a new chief in our house. Well, in 2010.

A couple days ago Wayne was asked by the director of Internal Medicine to stay on as a chief. This is a huge honor in the medical world. I love being married to a humble man. When I asked him what was said he totally downplayed it saying that they thought he'd been doing a great job. Well, obviously. So, we'll be in Rochester an additional year.

I love you Wayne. Congratulations!

11 comments:

Lisa C said...

Wow! He's my neighbor! Congrats, guys!

Shelly said...

Congrats guys!! Dave told me the news last night and I was so excited for you.

Ali Jones said...

I love all the posts! Alexis is so cute and yay Wayne!! Now we have more time to go out and see you...again!

Shane and Myra - Est. 9/9/99 said...

Yay Wayne! Congrats!

Clarke and Kamie said...

woah, so cool. Congrats!
And your baby is so darling. Isn't that first birthday the best?:)

Michelle said...

Thats awesome! Congratulations. I can't believe your cute little girl is one! They seriously grow WAY too fast.

Amanda said...

Wohoo for Wayne, and wohoo for another year in Rochester! You'll have to celebrate for sure. Oh, and the Five Guys is in Henrietta in the Tops Plaza right off of 390.

Suzanne said...

Congratulations Chief Wayne!

Burke said...

Once again, Wayne's excellent level of performance is exceeded only by his ability to downplay it's existence.

Heather Jewell said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys and glad we will get to keep you around a little longer.

Unknown said...

Congrats Wayne!
Way to go!!
That is awesome!