Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween fun

Wow. Last week was full of fun Halloween parties. We've felt the sugar rush at our household amid the post party breakdowns. As much as I love Halloween, and believe me I LOVE anything that involves pounds and pounds of sugar, I forget how it affects the kids when I let them happily eat to their hearts content. And I seem to forget quickly seeing that we had breakdowns on Friday AND Saturday. That's ok. How can you say no to these sweet faces?



Thanks Shelly for the pictures! She knelt down (pregnant and all) to take pics of the families at the ward party on Saturday night. We had so much fun playing games and enjoying sugar cookies and warm apple cider.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow, Trevor looks so old... he's 3 right?!? And how cute is Alexis! We're having our ward party tomorrow, but we don't have a photo booth station. I'm jealous.